English Description Rupert Neve Designs R10 Ten Space 500-Series Rack Below
Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series chassis is a 10-space, steel rack enclosure that sports XLR and 1/4″ TRS I/O for compatibility with any studio setup. To ensure your modules are properly powered, the R10 has 200% of the required current, so you’ll never be underpowered.
It also has a built-in LED display to show current consumption, and a double-shielded internal power supply that won’t add any interference or unwanted noise to your signal. Rupert Neve is an audio legend. So you know when he designs a 500 Series chassis, it’s top-shelf, all the way.
Give your 500 Series modules the pampering they deserve with the Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series rack.
- Supplies more than 2,400mA internal power (200% of VPI-spec required current) to handle any module
- Double-shielded internal power supply designed to avoid magnetic induction in module slots
- LED current consumption meter monitors what your modules are using
- Variable-position screw holes make for quick and easy module insertion
- Switching-mode PSU with frequencies considerably outside audible band
- Onboard linking for stereo operation using two modules such as compressors
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS I/O for custom channel strip flexibility
|Number of Slots||10|
|Inputs||10 x XLR, 10 x 1/4″|
|Outputs||10 x XLR, 10 x 1/4″|
|Power Supply||Standard IEC AC cable, Internal switch-mode power supply|