Behringer CT200 8-in-1 Microprocessor-Controlled Cable Tester
เครื่องเช็คสาย Behringer CT200 สำหรับตรวจเช็คสายได้ 8 แบบ XLR, Speakon, TRS, RCA, RJ45, USB, MIDI, Test Cables and Installed Cables, Test-Tone Generator, Simple & Convenient Operation, Runs on Two AA Batteries
The Behringer CT200 is a microprocessor-controlled cable tester that lets you troubleshoot problems with audio cables and signal path quickly and effortlessly, when building and repairing cables, or wiring audio set-ups.
It accepts most audio cables commonly used in recording or live performance situations such as XLR, 1/4″ TRS, 1/8″ TRS, RCA, Speakon, RJ45 (Ethernet cable), MIDI and USB. Using the three diagnostic modes, the LED display lets you check for continuity, intermittent or shorted contacts, and for the presence of phantom power and ground shield, even in installed cables.
Powered by two AA batteries, the CT200 is road-ready for musicians, studio techs and live engineers.
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, Speakon*, TRS (1/4″, 1/8″), RCA, RJ45, MIDI and USB
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Connectors||XLR M/F 3-pin
|Test-Tone Generator||1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV, -50 dBV|
|Power||2 x AA batteries|
|Package Weight||1.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.0 x 4.9 x 2.3″|