เครื่องบันทึกเสียง ZOOM F8n Multi-Track Field Recorder
เครื่องบันทึกเสียงแบบพกพา Zoom F8n Location Recording & Filmmaking, Look-Ahead Limiters Prevent Clipping, 8 x High-Gain, Low-Noise Mic Preamps, Records 8 Inputs & Stereo Mix, High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
Capture every location recording cleanly and redundantly with the Zoom F8n, a sound bag–friendly, multitrack field recorder with look-ahead limiters for distortion-free 24-bit audio, and up to 8-input / 10-track recording for professional and enthusiast applications on set and in the field. Like other F-Series recorders such as the F4 and F6, you can slide it in a sound bag, sling it over your shoulder, or mount it to a camera; the F8n packs quantity and quality into a rugged frame that’s more than ready for filmmaking, production/location sound mixing, sound effects recording, and electronic news gathering (ENG).
From the large, informative color display and user-friendly controls to the flexible powering options and precision time code functionality, the F8n is properly equipped to please novices and demanding veterans alike. Whether you need long-duration stereo recording for an interview, redundant capture of multi-mic setups for a video shoot, or Ambisonics sound files for virtual reality and 360-audio projects, the F8n has the modes, resolutions, and media support to handle your crucial audio tasks.
Plus, its operational versatility ensures that the F8n will always enhance your workflow, be it simple, complex, or always changing. You can feel confident using it as your main recorder, a USB audio interface for your dedicated computer rig, or a backup unit for added safety. Since it supports dual SD card recording, 4-channel safety recording, and 6-second pre-recording, you can stop worrying about losing takes.
- 8-channel/10-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 8 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Compact and lightweight aluminum chassis, weighing just
2 pounds (without batteries)
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options for both XLR and TRS
- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
- Zoom AutoMix™ software
- Support for up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording, and 44.1 kHz, plus 47.952 kHz/48.048 kHz for HD video compatibility;
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and up to 0.2 ppm when powered off) I/O on standard BNC connectors; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 8x AA batteries, external DC battery pack with Hirose connector, or 12V AC adapter (AA’s and DC battery pack not included)
- Dedicated gain control knob, 6-segment LED level meter, and PFL/Solo switch for each channel
- High pass filter, phase invert, and Mid-Side decoder
- Input delay of up to 30 msec per channel / output delay of up to 10 frames per output
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules; optional extender cable enables remote positioning
- Dual mini-XLR (TA3) balanced Main Outs plus ⅛” stereo mini-jack Sub Out
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with front panel volume control
- 2.4″ full-color backlit LCD with monochromatic mode
- Dedicated PFL display with viewable trim settings
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots, up to 512 GB each
- Records in BWF-compliant WAV or MP3 file formats
- Support for extensive metadata (BWF and iXML); input time, date, project, scene number, etc.
- Built-in slate mic/slate tone with front panel switch
- Use as an 8-in/4-out USB audio interface (@ 96 kHz)
- Free Zoom F8 Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry