Crafted to our highest standards by our master luthiers in Japan, Revstar Professional guitars represent the pinnacle of the new Revstar series.
INITIAL RESPONSE ACCELERATION
Yamaha’s I.R.A. process applies specific vibrations to release stresses between an instrument’s components, resulting in a new guitar with “played-in” sound and feel.
Brighter colors indicate increased volume and therefore greater resonance.
Revstar Professional Model
The Professional is the flagship electric guitar in the new Revstar lineup. Expertly crafted in Japan and available in a range of racing-style finishes, the Revstar Professional is the perfect working musician’s guitar with a few unique tricks up its sleeve. Boasting carbon reinforcement in its neck and body for incredible strength, it also offers a 5-way pickup selector switch and a passive push/pull ‘Focus Switch’ — meaning that the Professional provides uncommon versatility for a two-pickup guitar! A deluxe hardshell case is also included.
This particular RSP20X model is distinguished for its anodized aluminum (satin gold) pickguard — giving the instrument an exquisite, classy look!
- Chambered Mahogany Body — The innovative chambering pattern was developed using advanced measurement and modelling tools to specifically sculpt tone and increase resonance while lowering weight.
- 3-Piece Mahogany Neck with Carbon Reinforcement — Multi-piece/carbon design yields amazing rigidity; dramatically improving tuning stability.
- Satin Neck Finish — Provides a slippery, non-sticky feel for fast playability.
- Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets — Large size offers a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends. Stainless steel material is corrosion-resistant and harder to wear down than conventional fret-wire.
- Alnico V Humbuckers — Proprietary pickups deliver the punchy sounds you’d expect from humbuckers, with added warmth.
- Passive Push/Pull ‘Focus Switch’ — A passive boost function that evokes the sound of overwound pickups.
- 5-Way Pickup Switching — A circuit that puts a new twist on classic “in between” sounds.
- Included Hardshell Case — Robust, high-quality case protects the instrument against knocks on the road.
- Body Material: Chambered 2-Piece Mahogany with Carbon Reinforcement
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany with Carbon Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (628.6mm)
- Construction: Set-In
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (304.8mm)
- Fret Wire: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: PPS
- String Spacing: 10.5mm
- Neck Pickup: VH5n (Humbucker/Alnico V)
- Bridge Pickup: VH5b (Humbucker/Alnico V)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull ‘Focus Switch’)
- Pickup Switch: 5-Position Lever
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Anodized Aluminum (Satin Gold)
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110 (10-46)
- Case: Hardshell
- Special Features: I.R.A Treatment