The Fundamental Drive is a versatile overdrive that allows for a wide range of tones thanks to its three-mode switch. This is the perfect tool at the front of your chain to set the tone for your whole rig.
Gain – The Gain slider sets the amount of gain applied to your guitar signal passing through the overdrive circuit.
Tone – The Tone slider controls the amount of high-frequency level reduction.
Volume – The Volume slider sets the overall output volume of the pedal.
Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between three distinct flavors of the pedal. Each position has different clipping modes or tone profiles.
Smooth – A classic soft-clipping silicon overdrive. Clean and smooth.
Crunch – Silicon soft clipping with added hard clipping silicon diodes and a slight low-end boost. Crunchy and edgy.
Bright – Silicon soft and hard clipping from the Crunch mode with a pre-clipping low-end cut. Bright and glassy.
- The Drive comes in a Black finish with red and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33″ x 2.16″ x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.