The Fundamental Chorus is a digital emulation of a classic analog chorus, recreating bucket brigade modulation. With three types of chorus algorithms to select from, you can get sounds ranging from gentle modulation all the way to 80’s tri-chorus.
Rate: Controls the rate of the modulated LFO. A higher rate will produce a faster and more pronounced pitch modulation, while a lower rate will produce a slower and more subtle effect.
Depth: Controls the depth of the modulated LFO. This affects the amount of pitch modulation applied to the affected signal.
Mix: Controls the mix of the affected signal and the original clean signal. All the way to the left outputs a fully clean signal, and all the way to the right outputs only the modulated signal.
Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between three different flavors of the pedal.
Light – Emulates a traditional analog chorus with warm, lush, and organic tones.
Medium – Adds multiple taps to further modulate a classic chorus.
Heavy – Emulates a classic Eighties effect, the LCR tri-chorus, which is known for its rich and complex modulated sound.
- The Chorus comes in a Black finish with purple and off-white ink.
- The diecast enclosure’s exact size is 4.33″ x 2.16″ x 1.61”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.