Universal Audio Apollo Twin X QUAD Heritage Edition
10-in/6-out, 24-bit/192kHz, Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface with 4-core QUAD Core Processor, Elite-Class AD/DA Conversion, 2 Unison Preamps, Talkback, LUNA Compatibility, Premium Plug-in Suite, and Realtime Analog Classics Plug-in Package – Mac/PC AAX 64, VST, AU, RTAS.
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟสขั้นเทพรุ่นใหม่ล่าสุดจาก UAD (Universal Audio) เชื่อมต่อแบบ Thunderbolt 3 มาพร้อม 10-in/6-out, Hi-Z Input 1 ช่อง Phones 1 ช่อง บริเวณด้านหน้า, พร้อม 4-core QUAD Core Processor และ Elite-Class AD/DA Conversion ก็ยังระดับเทพเหมือนเดิม ในรุ่นนี้จะมี Mic Talkback ในตัวด้วย ฟังก์ชั่นจัดเต็มอีกมากมาย แถมค่า Latency ต่ำสุดๆเรียกได้ว่าไม่มีความหน่วงเลย พร้อมแถมปลั้กอินขั้นเทพให้มากกว่ารุ่นเดิม ให้คุณใช้สร้างสรรค์ผลงานได้อย่างอิสระ ในระดับมืออาชีพแบบสบายๆ
Place the Universal Audio Apollo Twin X QUAD at the center of your studio, and it’s guaranteed to turbocharge your productivity. The Twin X QUAD’s performance rivals UA’s rackmount Apollo X audio interfaces, but eschews extraneous features like 5.1 surround monitoring and +24dBu operation for a streamlined, desktop design that’s tailor-made for project studios. Track and mix with spot-on emulations of tried-and-true studio classics, thanks to UA’s powerful QUAD Core processor. Experience top-shelf sound quality, by way of the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion. Dual Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry’s most legendary gear. The Apollo Twin X QUAD Heritage Edition comes with a premium suite of five award-winning plug-in titles, along with the Realtime Analog Classics bundle, arming you with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware. Beyond that, you get sub-2ms latency and ample expandability, thanks to the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity. Finally, the Apollo Twin X QUAD boasts compatibility with UA’s LUNA software, giving you a tightly integrated recording, editing, and mixing environment, with full software-based control over your interface’s parameters, global console and tape emulations, and advanced real-time tracking. If there was ever a time to upgrade your Apollo Twin, now’s the time!
TRACK AND MIX WITH POWERFUL QUAD CORE PROCESSING
There are times when your computer doesn’t have enough power and speed to run all the plug-ins your recording session requires. That’s where UA’s powerful 4-core QUAD Core processor comes in. This processor enables you to track in real-time with Neve, Manley, or API channel strips, or run large UAD plug-in counts while mixing in your DAW. The engineers here at Millionhead appreciate being able to inject guitars with the tube warmth of a Pultec EQ, add the musical limiting of an LA-2A to a vocal, and pump up drums with an 1176 or Fairchild 670 — all in real time. It’s the closest thing to having the real hardware.
ELITE-CLASS AD/DA CONVERSION OFFERS ULTRA-PRISTINE SOUND
Apollos have always sounded great, but the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s AD/DA conversion takes it to the next level. When they were designing the latest generation of Apollos, UA engineers auditioned the latest leading-edge AD/DA technology, ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192kHz converters with overhauled analog circuitry. The result is an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range. Dive in, and you’ll hear for it yourself — the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s AD/DA rivals any high-end standalone converter on the market.
CAPTURE THE SOUND OF LEGENDARY PREAMPS WITH UNISON TECHNOLOGY
The Apollo Twin X QUAD’s Unison preamp technology goes so far beyond traditional software modeling and emulations that it’s really in a category all its own. In essence, Unison is a bidirectional communication between the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s mic preamp and a Unison-capable plug-in, such as the included 610-B plug-in that re-creates the sound of UA’s classic 610 tube preamp.
The plug-in actually adjusts the preamp circuit itself, including parameters such as impedance, analog gain structure, and much more. When you adjust the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s preamp gain knob and physical controls, the plug-in adjusts the preamp’s behavior to match the target preamp. So you’re not simply filtering your audio to approximate the character of a famous preamp — your microphone is now interacting with the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s input the same way it would behave with the “modeled” preamplifier.
UAD plug-ins astounded the recording world with their incredible ability to sound like analog processors, eliminating the need for large racks of gear in the studio. Unison preamp technology will do the same thing for your mic inputs, eliminating the need to collect and maintain expensive hardware preamps just for sonic variety.
THUNDERBOLT: ULTRA-LOW LATENCY AND UNRIVALED BANDWIDTH
Thunderbolt is one of the most important technologies to impact audio production in years, and UA was one of the first to adopt it. Thanks to its blazing-fast connectivity, Thunderbolt offers lower latency and greater stability than USB or FireWire, clocking in with the speed and ultra-fast performance of a PCI Express system. In fact, the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s Thunderbolt 3 connection runs projects with high track counts at latencies of less than 2ms! On top of that, up to four Apollo interfaces can be networked over Thunderbolt to add fast, high-bandwidth I/O and DSP to your studio. You don’t even need a brand-new computer — the Apollo Twin X QUAD’s built-in Thunderbolt 3 port is backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (does not support Thunderbolt 1 or 2 on Windows — adapter sold separately).
SENSATIONAL PLUG-IN BUNDLE INCLUDED!
UAD Powered Plug-ins have earned their reputation for being some of the most accurate emulations of analog audio equipment ever created. The astonishing processing power of the UAD platform is what makes these plug-ins sound so great. You simply can’t get the depth, color, and character these plug-ins have without devoting huge CPU resources to them. Best of all, Apollo Twin X QUAD lets you record your audio through UAD plug-ins in real time with sub-2ms latency. When you buy the Apollo Twin X QUAD Heritage Edition, you’ll receive a premium suite of five award-winning plug-in titles:
- UA 1176 Collection with three unique versions: Rev A, Rev E, and AE
- Teletronix LA‑2A Classic Leveler Collection of three historic versions of the revered electro-optical tube processor
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection provides access to three historical and highly coveted Pultecs
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection including the storied Wally Heider “Green Board,” used to record Neil Young, Ray Charles, Elvis Presley and Jimi Hendrix
- UA Pure Plate Reverb that delivers a shimmering, authentic plate reverb sound with a minimum of fuss
YOU’LL ALSO RECEIVE THE REALTIME ANALOG CLASSICS BUNDLE:
- UA 610-B
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
- Marshall Plexi Classic
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
- Pultec-Pro Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- Raw Distortion
- RealVerb Pro
COMPATIBLE WITH LUNA — UA’S COMPLETE MUSIC PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT WITH ULTRA-TIGHT HARDWARE/SOFTWARE INTEGRATION
This Universal Audio Thunderbolt-equipped audio interface is compatible with UA’s free LUNA software. LUNA is a complete music production environment for tracking, editing, and mixing. And thanks to its ultra-tight hardware/software integration, you can take control of your interface’s monitoring, talkback, and headphone systems, track and overdub with UAD DSP-accelerated plug-ins in real time, and benefit from full software-based control over Apollo’s Unison mic preamps, all without leaving your production software. LUNA is the closest you’ll come to an analog workflow in the software realm. It delivers spot-on analog sound, along with the creative immediacy of real-time processing.
LUNA also includes Accelerated Realtime Monitoring, which supplies fast analog-style tracking and overdubbing using Apollo’s onboard DSP acceleration. Anyone who’s used a high-end DSP-assisted hardware/DAW recording system will appreciate the super-tight integration between LUNA and Universal Audio interfaces. LUNA also supplies you with unlimited track counts, contextual editing and browsing, UAD and AU plug-in compatibility, a session auto-save function, and AAF importing.
LUNA software comes with the Shape Creative Toolkit, a superb virtual instrument with modern and vintage keys, drums/percussion, guitar/bass, orchestral content, and real-time synthesis, plus the Oxide Tape Extension, a killer saturation effect, right out of the box. But to get the most out of this system, you’ll want UA’s LUNA Creator Bundle (sold separately). This bundle includes ultra-realistic Neve 80 Series console and Studer A800 multitrack tape extensions, plus two software instruments. The best part about LUNA extensions is that once you install them, their sound is baked right into LUNA’s mixer — no need to instantiate a bunch of plug-ins.
- 10-in/6-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC, with onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core processing
- Upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion supplies an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range
- 2 Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry’s most legendary hardware
- Integrated talkback for easy communication and slating takes
- Ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity provides less than 2ms of latency and ample expandability
- Includes a premium plug-in suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-ins, along with the Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware
- Track and monitor through plug-ins with no latency
- Compatible with UA’s LUNA software for ultra-tight hardware/software integration
- Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (does not support Thunderbolt 1 or 2 on Windows — adapter sold separately)
- Computer Connectivity:Thunderbolt 3
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:10 x 6
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:UAD-2 Quad Core Processing, Realtime UAD Powered Plug-ins
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (monitor), 2 x 1/4″ (line out)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Thunderbolt:1 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3)
- Software:UAD Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins (VST, AU, AAX 64), 5 Heritage Edition plug-ins
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:2.35 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:APLTWXQ-HE