Turbosound iQ12 2500 Watt 2 Way 12″ Powered Loudspeaker
ลำโพงกลางแจ้ง Turbosound iQ12 เป็นตู้ลำโพงแบบมีกำลังขยายในตัว 2500วัตต์ ขนาดดอกลำโพง 12″ Woofer, ULTRANET Digital Audio Networking, Integrated Klark Teknik DSP, Class-D Technology Power Amplifier
The IQ-12 2500W 12″ 2-Way Speaker System from Turbosound is an ULTRANET equipped digital loudspeaker, which is part of the Turbosound iQ Series. It can be used with ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems, and other iQ Series loudspeakers and subwoofers. The ULTRANET-enabled system is devoid of ground loops and interference problems, and you get pristine, crystal-clear audio via multi-channel and an all-digital signal distribution.
Featuring an onboard 2-channel mixer, USB-addressable DSP, 2,500W Class-D power amplifier, and Turbosound-designed low/high-frequency drivers, the IQ-12 speaker delivers sound that is smooth, crisp with punch, and has natural detail. It is equipped with KLARK TEKNIK DSP processing, which ensures total system control and driver protection, and features a phase/time-correction crossover, EQ, noise gate, automatic feedback eliminator, and much more to maintain optimal performance.
The setup can be done directly at the rear panel LCD, or remotely using a PC and Turbosound’s free software download. In addition to the two combination balanced XLR-1/4″ jack inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, and a Mix Out XLR connector, the IQ-12 features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED on each channel.
Built with integrated fly-points, the cabinet can be suspended via optional hardware or ground stacked on its subwoofers (sold separately) to suit any venue for permanent installation. Finally, lightweight and powerful, the IQ-12 speaker system is suitable for both speech and music applications.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 12″ low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature 1″ compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
|Loudspeaker Power||2,500 W|
|Driver||1″ Turbosound Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
12″ Turbosound LF Driver
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4″ Mic/Line|
|Interface||USB: For access to onboard DSP via PC / MAC computer|
|Cable||Shielded Cat5: To connect your ULTRANET-enabled system, & to daisy-chain IQ series loudspeakers|
|Display||LCD panel with parameter controls|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||KLARK TEKNIK DSP|
|Network||ULTRANET digital audio|
|Connector||Neutrik PowerCon Twist-Lock Connectors: To eliminate potential AC power disconnects and ground faults, and for a noise-free sound reproduction|
|Socket||2 x 35 mm pole sockets|