Turbosound iP3000 2000 Watt Powered Column Loudspeaker
ลำโพงแบบพกพารองรับบลูทูธ Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 ประกอบด้วยลำโพงกลางแหลมขนาด 3.5นิ้ว x 16ดอก , 2 x Horn-Loaded Super Tweeters, ซับวูฟเฟอร์ขนาด 12 นิ้ว 2 ดอก, มีกำลังขับ 2000 วัตต์ Class D Amplifier, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Digital Mixer and Free iOS App
The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP3000 is a self-contained full-range powered speaker system well suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and more. The 2000W powered column loudspeaker features dual 12″ subwoofers, 16 neodymium mid-hi drivers, dual horn-loaded super tweeters, Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology (SST), a digital mixer, Bluetooth audio streaming, and remote control via iOS/Android.
With a 120° dispersion, the iP3000 provides such wide coverage; it eliminates the need for monitor wedges for performers and creates an even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. Additionally, the SST creates a well-defined virtual 3-D environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. The integrated DSP ensures the greatest signal integrity possible by analyzing the incoming audio and intelligently applying specific filters to improve the sound quality.
The built-in digital mixer accepts balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic microphones and line-level instruments. The on-board interface is simple by design with a rotary push encoder and buttons for Process, Setup, Exit, and Enter. The back-lit LCD displays parameters for Delay, Limiter, High/Low shelving and parametric EQs, and Presets. All controls can be controlled locally, or via the free downloadable iOS/Android app. The iP3000 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK’s revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 2,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 12″ high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 16 x 3.5″ neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Dual horn loaded super-tweeters extend high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.