Tascam Trackpack 2×2
Audio MIDI interface US-2×2 that is also supported by iOS devices
The US-2×2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The US-2×2’s all-aluminum case features a pair of “bio-cell” side panels. In addition to their striking design, the side panels ergonomically angle the interface towards you to make the switches and knobs easier to read on a desktop. The US-2×2 includes MIDI in and out, balanced audio outputs, a headphone amp, and a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE for Windows and Mac.
For more detail on the US-2×2, please see US-2×2 product page.
US-2×2 product page: Click here
Compact, Folding Headphones for Easy Transport and Storage
The TM-80 ear cups can be rotated 90 degrees and folded-up completely into the headband for easy storage. Once folded away, they can be easily carried around while on the go for recording outside the studio.
Comfortable and Easy-to-Wear Closed Headphones for Studio Monitoring
The closed cdesign of the headphones is ideal for monitoring performances while recording without mic bleed. Encorporating comfortable, sound-proof ear pads, there’s no need to worry about the mic picking up sound bleed from the headphones. With a wide frequency response of 18Hz to 22kHz, you can also use these headphones for monitoring during mixdown for clear, uncolored sound.
Cadioid Condenser Microphone for a Pro Vocal Sounde
A cardioid condenser mic is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording, and the unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
Including shock-absorbing suspension, table-top mic stand and mic cable
Included are essential microphone accessories – a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 6-foot mic cable and table-top mic stand – allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away..
Features at a glance
US-2×2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
- NE5532 op-amps used in the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- 48V phantom power for all inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- Input level specifications boast a range of 57dB – ideal for using dynamic mics
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line output & headphone output levels
- MIDI input and output
- Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite9
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
TH-02 Stereo Monitor Headphones
- Foldable design for compact storage and transport
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear pads for stylish comfort
- Closed-back dynamic design featuring rich bass response and crisp highs
- Snap-on 1/8″ (3.5mm) to 1/4″ (6.3mm) adapter
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32Ωs
- Sensitivity: 9 dB ±3dB
- Frequency response: 18Hz to 22kHz
- Max input power: 600mW
- Cable length: 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
TM-80 Condenser Microphone
- Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry.
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: –38dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: DC 9 – 48V
- Output impedance: 200Ω ±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: > 1kΩ
- Max SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 77dB
- Housing: Die cast zinc