Studiologic Numa Stage
The lightness of the hammer.
Get ready for the stage.
Numa Stage is more than a simple musical instrument, since it combines the performance of a state-of-the-art digital piano and a powerful master keyboard. Designed as a natural evolution of the Numa Piano, it offers a powerfull sound generator based on the Studiologic TrS technology (True Sound) packed in an elegant and solid metal case. Its dimensions and weight are reduced to a very convenient portable size.
Performance with the right sounds.
A selection of 12 best in class sounds easy to manage through a direct control panel. The instrument provides amazing piano sounds based on 9 dynamic levels interpolated in real time and loudness parameters.
Resonance like the real thing.
The new sounds are further made very natural and realistic by the new String Resonance modeling that allows to control and reproduce all the real resonances found in an acoustic piano made by the chords, the damper and the soundboard itself.
Versatile and portable.
Underneath the solid metal case, Numa Stage is equipped with a Fatar’s TP/100LR keyboard.
You will experience a unique touch and feel sensation that truly deserves the claim of “Excellent”.
- 88 Keys, TP/100LR Premium Hammer Action
- Triple switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- 10 user’s velocity curves with auto-learning system (Fatar Touch)
- Max Polyphony 128 voices
- 2 Parts
- 12 tones
- 2x Acoustic piano, 3x Electric Piano, Clavi, 2x Pad, 2x Organ, 2x Bass
- TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
- Physical modelling resonance (strings/sympathetic/soundboard)
- Master Volume
- Bass, Treble
- Balance Lower / Upper
- Modulation FX: Chorus, Phaser, Rotary, Tremolo
- Reverb FX: Room, Hall, Delay
- 50 User’s Presets
- Effects Auto-set function
- 2 Parts Split/Layer (programmable Split point)
- Editable Functions
- Transpose (±12), Octave Lower, Octave Upper, Master tune, Velocity, String Resonance, Panic, Hold (layer assign), Expression (layer assign), Free wheel
- MIDI Module
- 2 Zones Split/Layer
- Program Change, Bank Select /LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Octave
- MIDI Volume
- Display 7 segments, 3 digits
- Pitch Bend wheel
- Free wheel (effect, modulation)
- Sounds Section On/Off button
- 12x Sound/Function selection buttons
- Split button
- MIDI Module
- Section On/Off button
- Functions selection
- 2x Effects selection buttons
- 2x Effects control knobs
- 4x Control knobs
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 3,5 mm mini stereo jack
- Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: Hold, Expression
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI Out
- AC IN: 110-240 V
- Width: 130 cm / 51,2″
- Depth: 31 cm / 12,2″
- Height: 15 cm / 6″
- Weight: 13 Kg / 28,7 lbs
- Numa Stage
- Studiologic VFP1/10 sustain pedal
- Music stand
- Power cord