เอฟเฟคกีตาร์ Strymon Conduit Midi Hub
Smart MIDI Control for Your Pedals.
The MIDI Interface Your Pedalboard Has Been Waiting For.
Smart MIDI Control Distribution.
USB MIDI Interface For Your Pedals.
Easy to Set Up. Easy to Use. Plug In and Go.
Out of the box, Conduit’s 1/4″ TRS MIDI jacks are configured to work with Strymon pedals—just plug and go! Other configurations are easily selectable with no DIP switches, no custom cables, and no screwdriver required. Need more TRS MIDI outputs? Just link another Conduit!
Ins & Outs
Press (+) for more info.
- ACTIVITY LEDs – Activity LEDs will blink when MIDI information is present at a 1/4″ jack.
- STATUS LED for 5-pin DIN I/O – Status LED lights up GREEN to indicate Conduit is powered on and will flash AMBER when MIDI data is passing through Conduit to the 1/4″ jacks.
- POWER – Use an adapter with the following rating: 9VDC center negative, 50mA minimum. Power supply is not required when connected via USB.
- DIN MIDI I/O Jacks – MIDI IN receives MIDI data from an external MIDI controller and sends the data to all four 1/4″ jacks. All MIDI data sent back from 1/4″ TRS connected pedals is merged and sent to the MIDI OUT. When USB is connected, MIDI data received at the 1/4″ jacks from the connected pedals is no longer merged to the MIDI OUT port, but is instead sent to the connected computer via it’s own MIDI port.
- SET BUTTON – Used for TRS MIDI I/O Jack configuration. The SET button can be pressed at any time to show configuration state of 1/4″ TRS jacks.
- USB-C – Used for computer connectivity. When USB is connected, the computer will recognize 6 MIDI I/O ports:
- Conduit MIDI Ports 1-4 correspond with the 1/4″ TRS jacks numbered 1-4.
- Conduit MIDI Port 5 corresponds with the 5-DIN MIDI IN/MIDI OUT ports.
- Conduit MIDI Port 6 will appear as a background USB communication port.
- 1/4″ TRS MIDI I/O Jacks 1-4 – Out of the box, Conduit’s 1/4″ TRS MIDI jacks are configured to work with Strymon pedals, with no further setup necessary. Each jack is capable of sending and receiving MIDI data, and can be configured to work with a variety of different 1/4″ MIDI communication modes.
Features / Specs
- One opto-isolated 5-pin DIN MIDI interface (IN and OUT ports)
- Four 1/4″ TRS bi-directional MIDI ports
- Five MIDI status indicator LEDs
- Four 1.5′ straight to right angle TRS cables
- One USB Type-C to USB-A Male cable
- Lightweight, compact anodized aluminum chassis with threaded mounting hardware
- Weight: 5 oz (141 g)
- Dimensions: 2.63″ deep x 3.5″ wide x 1.2″ tall (7.2 cm deep x 9 cm wide x 3.8 cm tall)