Sterling S400 Studio Headphones
• 40mm drivers with advanced soundstage for superior sound reproduction with increased low-frequency response
• Foldable design for convenient transportation and storage
• 90º Rotatable ear cups for comfort and single-ear monitoring
• Circumaural design fits over the ear for comfort and isolation
• Detachable headphone cable with twist lock
• Removable, replaceable and lockable ear cushions
Designed for Studio Recordists
The Sterling S400 Studio Headphones are designed for the discriminating professional recording engineer and studio recordist who needs an uncompromising set of headphones for recording, tracking, mixing or pure musical enjoyment.
15Hz to 24KHz Frequency Response and High-Definition Drivers
It delivers top-tier features, including professional 15Hz to 24KHz frequency response and high-definition 40mm drivers with outstanding mid-range clarity and enhanced bass. It offers plenty of output, even when using low-power, portable amp devices.
Removable Earcups and Replaceable Cushions
Plus, the S400 earcups are completely removable, and the cushions replaceable when needed. They also swivel 90º for single-ear monitoring.
Completely Foldable with a Collapsible Earcup Mechanism
The S400 is completely foldable with a collapsible earcup mechanism and removable cable for easy transport and storage.
• Ear coupling: Over ear
• Operating principle: Closed-back, Dynamic
• Primary application: Studio monitoring
• Secondary application: Everyday musical enjoyment
• Frequency response: 15Hz-24kHz
• Sensitivity: 101dB
• Driver size: 40mm
• Magnet Type: Neodymium
• Driver Voice Coil: OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
• Impedance (@1KHz): 32 Ohms
• Maximum Input Power: 60 mW
• Cable type: Straight, Removable
• Cable Length: 8 ft.
• Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter