Steinberg Cubase Pro 10
Audio/MIDI DAW Software with 90+ FX Plug-ins, 8 Virtual Instruments, and 3,000+ Sounds – Mac/PC, VST 2, VST 3
ซอฟต์แวร์สำหรับบันทึกเสียง และ MIDI (DAW) พร้อมด้วยปลั๊กอินมากถึง 90+ FX, เครื่องมือ 8 รายการและเสียงต่างๆมากกว่า 3,000 เสียง , ใช้ได้ทั้ง Mac / PC, VST 2, VST 3
Decades of Powerful Production in One DAW
For decades, Cubase has been one of the most well-known DAWs in the industry. For Cubase Pro 10, Steinberg combined nearly three decades of software development into a single intuitive workspace. With plenty of horsepower under the hood, Cubase 10 offers users more than 90 FX plug-ins, 8 exceptional virtual instruments that harness over 3,000 sounds, and a host of improvements over its predecessors. By adding extra features and functionality to Cubase Pro 10, Steinberg has created a DAW in a class of its own — the most versatile Cubase yet.
Video Export Render — Cubase 10 lets your render videos as MP4 files complete with 16-bit stereo audio. This major upgrade eliminates the hassle of having to use a separate piece of software to export your video projects. Mix, master, and export all in one place
Writing chord progressions with Cubase is child’s play, by virtue of its easy-to-use Chord Pads. Play with chords and patterns in real-time, while using multiple parameters to change chords as you go. You can play Chord Pads with your MIDI keyboard, and real-time parameters make improvising chord performances easy. With Chord Pads, you can change voicings, tensions, and more as inspiration strikes.
How’d you like to quantize audio the same way you quantize MIDI? With Cubase you can, using the convenient Quantize panel. Non-destructively quantize single audio loops, as well as your entire project, with a single mouse click. And because the audio events are warped, rather than sliced, they automatically follow your project’s tempo or pitch changes, while remaining uncluttered for easy arrangement.
Cubase’s Channel Strip was developed in collaboration with seasoned audio engineers, and it shows — it’s jam-packed with the feel and flavor of a top-tier analog console. Channel Strip modules are integrated into every mixer channel, ready to transform your songs into great-sounding productions.
Not only does it shine in usability, look, and feel, Cubase’s MixConsole also captures the sonic essence of a high-end analog console. Its scalable full-screen mode is tailor-made for mouse-free operation, allowing you to use your computer keyboard to access its channel elements. It’s also optimized for screen readers for the visually impaired. View Sets and Channel Zones ensure maximum flexibility, while features like 1-click direct routing, customizable track icons, a track notepad, drag-and-drop support, and plug-in/channel search functions make you feel like you have a state-of-the-art mixing console in your computer.
Cubase’s integrated sample editor, Sampler Track, chops-and-screws any piece of audio for building loops and one-shots on the spot. Pitch-shift vocals and filter beats directly within the editor to create your own remixes and mash-ups. And if you’re just getting started, Cubase’s Caleidoscope sample library has hundreds of samples and presets baked right in.
- Perfect for professional audio engineers, songwriters, composers, and conductors
- Next-generation, 64-bit floating point audio engine gives you plenty of power
- Video Export Render exports projects as MP4 files with 16-bit stereo audio
- MIDI Retrospective Recording tracks you MIDI input, even when you’re not recording
- Safe Start Mode lets you start Cubase without any third-party plug-ins loaded
- Colorized Mixer Channels speed up your workflow
- Combine Select Tools Mode combines selection tools for objects and ranges in one feature
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads, and Chord Assistant
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) Support
- Steinberg Virtual Reality for producing top-notch VR projects
- Comping makes creating perfect tracks a breeze
- Audio Warp Quantize makes quantizing audio as easy as quantizing MIDI
- Channel Strip modules are integrated into every mixer channel
- MixConsole captures the essence of a high-end analog console
- Sampler Track + Caleidoscope for building loops and phrases
- Control Room for integrating cue mixes and monitoring setups
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds
- Software Type: DAW
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Boxed
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Format: VST2, VST3
- Authorization Type: eLicenser Included
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core i5 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen Quad-core or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.14 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later