A nod to the double-bound Tele models of the 1960s, this exquisite Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Custom Telecaster in Olive Green is one of the coolest FSR guitars we’ve ever seen! It’s the perfect instrument for fans of vintage Fender guitars, but comes without the astronomical vintage price-tag.
Aside from the tasteful Olive Green finish, the Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Custom Tele boasts Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups for classic T-style “twang”, a player-friendly “C”-shaped neck with a 9.5″ fingerboard radius and narrow tall frets, nickel-plated hardware, and 1960s-inspired headstock markings for a retro, throwback look. Trust us — this is a unique guitar that you really don’t want to miss out on!
- Nyatoh Body — Often likened to Mahogany, this timber helps to achieve a rich mid-range sound and tight lows.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- “C”-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true ’60s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the iconic “spanky” sound synonymous with Telecasters.
- Strings-Through-Body Bridge — 3-saddle bridge captures the legendary look and sound of “Golden Era” Teles, with string-through-body design boosting resonance.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body Material: Nyatoh
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)