A celebration of the birth of the Tele in the early 1950s, the Squier Classic Vibe ’50s Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of its Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5″-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and a string-through-body design.
This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe!
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound; the perfect tonal foundation for the pickups.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- “C”-Shaped Neck — Medium/slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true ’50s instruments.
- Narrow-Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the iconic “twangy” sound synonymous with Telecasters!
- Strings-Through-Body Bridge — 3-saddle bridge captures the legendary look and sound of “Golden Era” Teles, with string-through design boosting body resonance.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coils
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)