Shure UA846Z2/LC-E Frequency Manager for GLX-D.
เครื่องรวมและกระจายสัญญาณ Shure UA846Z2 LC สำหรับชุดไมค์ลอย Shure รุ่น GLX-D Consolidates Antennas and Power Supplies, Mounts in Standard 19″ Equipment Racks, Supports Remote Antenna Placement, Includes Rack-Mounting Hardware, External Power Supply, 6 x Threaded DC Power Cables
The UA846Z2/LC GLX-D Frequency Manager, Less Antenna Cables from Shure connects up to six GLXD4R wireless rackmount receivers and offers improved channel count over GLX-D systems. It can be used to provide rock-solid RF performance and frequency management when operating multiple wireless receivers for live stage, theater, rehearsal, and other sound reinforcement applications.
The rackmount Frequency Manager system increases channel count and reduces the number of required antennas and power supplies when using multiple GLXD4R receivers simultaneously.
It coordinates receiver scans of the 2.4 GHz RF environment and uses the clearest possible transmission and backup frequencies. Each receiver can be linked via the RF ports for traditional antenna distribution too.
Additionally, the wireless receivers can operate in the most spectrally efficient manner. If there is interference, the system automatically transitions to backup frequencies. The UA846Z2/LC provides power for up to six GLXD4R receivers, which eliminates the need for power strips or multiple outlets. This system operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band.
- 1U rackmount antenna distributor and frequency manager for GLX-D Advanced digital wireless
- The central hub you need to run high-channel-count GLX-D Advanced wireless setups
- Automatic configuration makes setup fast and totally painless
- Manages frequency allocation and channel distribution for up to 6 GLXD4R receivers
- Dynamic channel assignment pairs receivers on channels to maximize bandwidth
- Maintains full LINKFREQ agile frequency management for industry-leading RG interference protection
- Pair with an additional GLX-D Advanced Frequency Manager system for 9 (typical) to 11 (optimal) simultaneous systems
- BNC cables included with individual GLX-D Advanced systems and GLXD4R receivers (not included with this product)