SLX2 Handheld transmitter with choice of microphone cartridge.
SLX4 Single-channel Diversity Receiver with optional logic output. Up to 42 compatible systems (multi-band).
SLX® Wireless Systems are powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently by installers and working bands. Features include auto frequency scan with transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and Shure patented Audio Reference Companding.
Includes SLX2/BETA87C, SLX4 receiver, microphone clip, rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 2 AA batteries, protective bumpers with 8 screws, vinyl bag, and user guide.
SLX Wireless Systems feature the patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4″ outputs
- Optional logic functionality for software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring (SLX4L only)