SLX2 Handheld Transmitters
SLX® Wireless Systems feature a wide variety of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones. SLX Wireless Handheld Transmitters includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and “Mute” functionality.
The transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. Options include the BETA 87A, BETA 87C, BETA 58A, SM86, and the legendary SM58.
For use with SLX Wireless systems.
- SLX2/SM58 SM58 Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- SLX2/SM86 SM86 Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter (shown)
- SLX2/BETA58 BETA 58A Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- SLX2/BETA87A BETA 87A Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- SLX2/BETA87C BETA 87C Microphone w/ SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 470 – 782 MHz operating range
- Interchangeable cartridges: Beta 87A, Beta87C, Beta 58A®, SM86, and the legendary SM58®.
Audio Input Level
- 2 dBV maximum at -10dB position
- -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
Gain Adjustment Range
RF Transmitter Output
- 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
Dimensions (including SM58 cartridge)
- 254 mm x 51 mm dia. (10 x 2 in.) Weight
- 290 grams (10.2 oz.) without batteries
- Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- >8 hours (alkaline)