Offering networked control, AES-256 encryption, and simplified setup and operation, QLX-D™ delivers outstanding digital wireless sound for mid-size events and installations.
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, instrument clip-on, and combo
- Power options include Shure SB900 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery and AA batteries
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth
- 17 Compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel and 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9HS reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid / subcardioid), the KSM9HS is the choice for the world’s most accomplished vocal performances.
KSM9HS microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. As the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options for Axient®, UHF-R®, and ULX-D™, KSM9HS microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid and subcardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Available as wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Aluminum carrying case