QLXD Wireless Microphone UHF M19 (694-703 MHz) Q12 (748-758 MHz)
QLX-D Series Handheld Wireless Transmitter with Interchangeable BETA 58A Microphone Capsule M19 (694-703 MHz) Q12 (748-758 MHz)
ไมค์ลอยมือถือเดี่ยว จาก SHURE ย่าน VHF คลื่นความถี่ M19 (694-703 MHz) Q12 (748-758 MHz) รุ่น BETA58 คุณภาพเสียงดี ชัด ใส สัญญาณก็ดีไม่มีตก ใช้ร่วมกับตัวรับสัญญาณ QLX-D มาพร้อม หน้าจอ LCD ง่ายต่อการใช้งาน
The Shure QLXD2/Beta 58A handheld microphone transmitter is an excellent solution for wireless vocals in mid-size presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship, thanks to its streamlined operation. Featuring pristine 24-bit digital audio and remarkably efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD2/Beta 58A will give you clear, uninterrupted, worry-free performance. Incredibly easy to set up, the QLXD2/Beta 58A quickly syncs with a wireless receiver at the push of a button, letting you get right to business. Featuring an interchangeable Beta 58A microphone capsule, the Shure QLXD2/Beta 58A handheld microphone transmitter will set you free! Need assistance? Millionhead Sales Engineers are wireless system gurus. Give us a call, we’ll be glad to help you out!
Shure QLXD2/Beta 58A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter at a Glance:
- Interchangeable microphone capsules offer awesome flexibility
- One-touch sync function provides easy set up
- QLX-D wireless systems deliver defined, streamlined performance
Interchangeable microphone capsules offer awesome flexibility
This Shure QLXD2 transmitter comes stock with the Beta 58A capsule, but it offers the choice of interchangeable SM86, SM58, and Beta 87A capsules (available separately), which provides you with amazing flexibility. The Beta 58A is a solid vocal mic, providing a presence boost that lets you punch through the mix.
One-touch sync function provides easy set up
The Shure QLXD2/Beta 58A handheld transmitter takes all of the guesswork out of locating open frequencies. When used with the Shure QLXD4 digital wireless receiver, the QLXD2/Beta 58A quickly syncs with the push of a button for efficient, trouble-free setup.
QLX-D wireless systems deliver defined, streamlined performance
Utilizing transparent 24-bit digital audio, AES-256 encryption, and networked control options, Shure QLX-D wireless systems provide you with defined, streamlined performance. Transmitters are available in a variety of form factors including handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on. You can also combine the various form factors for an incredibly versatile combo wireless setup. Various power options are available, including the Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Sporting 64MHz of tuning bandwidth, Shure QLX-D systems are solid, easy-to-use wireless solutions.
- Interchangeable microphone capsule offers amazing flexibility
- Over 120dB of dynamic range provides ample headroom
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- One-touch sync function for easy set up
- Backlit LCD provides easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Rugged metal construction provides durability
- Configuration:Mic with Transmitter
- Transmitter Frequency Range:534-598 MHz
- Form Factor:Handheld
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Max SPL:145dB SPL
- Microphone Color:Black
- Dimensions:10.1″ x 2″
- Weight:0.76 lbs. (without batteries)