QLXD Wireless Microphone UHF M19 (694-703 MHz) Q12 (748-758 MHz)
SHURE QLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
QLX-D Series Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Backlit LCD, Selectable Display Mode, and 330ft Operating Range
ตัวส่งสัญญาณคุณภาพดี UHF M19 (694-703 MHz) Q12 (748-758 MHz) รุ่น QLXD1 ส่งสัญญาณเป็นดิจิตอลใช้งานร่วมกับตัวรับซีรีย์ QLX-D receivers ส่งสัญญาณได้ชัด ใส เคลียร์ สัญญาณดีไม่มีตก ความละเอียดสูงถึง 24-บิท ขนาดเล็กใช้งานง่ายสะดวกสบาย
The streamlined operation of the Shure QLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter is an excellent solution for wireless vocals and instruments in mid-size presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Featuring pristine 24-bit digital audio and remarkably efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 will give you clear, uninterrupted, worry-free performance. Incredibly easy to set up, the QLXD1 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver at the push of a button, letting you get right to business. Compatible with lavalier and headworn microphones as well as wireless guitar/bass rigs, the Shure QLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter will set you free! Need assistance? Millionhead Sales Engineers are wireless system gurus. Give us a call, we’ll be glad to help you out!
Shure QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter at a Glance:
- Highly flexible – works with any Shure lavalier or headworn microphone
- One-touch sync function provides easy set up
- QLX-D wireless systems deliver defined, streamlined performance
Highly flexible – works with any Shure lavalier or headworn microphone
Whether you’re using a lavalier mic in a lecture hall, a headworn mic in an aerobics class, or a wireless instrument rig on a concert stage, the versatile QLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter has got you covered. The QLXD1 is specifically designed to work with Shure WL183, WL184, WL185, and WL93 lav mics and the SM35 headworn mic; however, it will get along just fine with any Shure microphone that uses a TA4F connector.
One-touch sync function provides easy set up
The Shure QLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter takes all of the guesswork out of locating open frequencies. When used with the Shure QLXD4 digital wireless receiver, the QLXD1 quickly syncs with the push of a button for efficient, trouble-free setup.
QLX-D wireless systems deliver defined, streamlined performance
Utilizing transparent 24-bit digital audio, AES-256 encryption, and networked control options, Shure QLX-D wireless systems provide you with defined, streamlined performance. Transmitters are available in a variety of form factors including handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on. You can also combine the various form factors for an incredibly versatile combo wireless setup. Various power options are available, including the Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Sporting 64MHz of tuning bandwidth, Shure QLX-D systems are solid, easy-to-use wireless solutions.
- Over 120dB of dynamic range provides ample headroom
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- One-touch sync function for easy set up
- Backlit LCD provides easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Rugged metal construction provides durability
- Transmitter Frequency Range:470-534 MHz
- Form Factor:Bodypack
- Connector Type:1 x TA4M
- Battery Type:2 x AA
- Battery Life:Shure SB900: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
- Frequency Response:20Hz to 20kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number:QLXD1=-G50