Wireless Cardioid Condenser Vocal Microphone
The KSM11 Wireless Vocal Microphone Capsule redefines vocal performance by providing a prized combination of full lows, clear mids and high-end detail, without the need for extensive EQ. A cardioid condenser designed specifically for live performance, event recording and premium streaming, the KSM11 allows digital wireless systems to present live vocals that must be heard to be believed.
As modern live stages have transitioned to digital technology, the KSM11 cardioid condenser microphone was developed to take advantage of increased digital audio linearity – equal output across the frequency range. The KSM11 delivers an elegant balance of full low end, rich mid-range, essential high-end detail, and incredible off-axis rejection. Professional engineers have a near-perfect presentation of vocal performance to build their mixes around, EQing by choice and not default. You’ve simply never heard wireless vocals sounding this good.
- Proprietary wireless condenser capsule utilizing a ¾” gold diaphragm and premium electronics for exceptional dynamic range.
- Highly consistent, deep cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis phase distortion for pristine & focused vocal reproduction.
- Rigorously streamlined design for an overall smaller and lighter capsule footprint when compared to typical wireless capsules.
- Advanced suspended isolation system for virtually zero handling noise.
- Dent-resistant hardened steel grille with 3-stage plosive reduction pop filtering for consistent, artifact-free vocals.