Sennheiser HD 300 PRO
High Fidelity, Low Noise Headphones
Designed for neutral, high-resolution, distortion-free sound quality, the Sennheiser HD 300 PRO headphones deliver a superior monitoring experience. You’ll be impressed by the impressive ambient noise attenuation, helping you hear your audio even in noisy, loud environments. And HD 300 PRO headphones are amazingly comfortable to wear, helping to reduce the fatigue of long listening sessions. Complete with a rugged cable and 1/4″ adapter, Sennheiser HD 300 PRO headphones equip you for an outstanding sonic experience.
Collapsible high-end headphones for the pros
The HD 300 PRO headphone are collapsible high-end headphones ideal for professional monitoring use. They offer a closed circumaural design which provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. And they’re designed to cut through even in loud environments, perfect for use onstage and for studio recording applications.
Built for comfort and accuracy
These monitoring headphones also provide an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 123dB) for accurate sound reproduction in all kinds of demanding use. And the lightweight and secure-fit design also offers a very comfortable listening experience, which has made these headphones a favorite.
Sennheiser HD 300 PRO Headphones Features:
- Closed-back headphones with excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Increased sound pressure level (up to 123dB) to handle demanding use
- Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening sessions
- Cable features a short coiled section to reduce structure-borne noise
- Includes 1 replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with a 3.5mm jack connector, and 1 screw-type 1/4″ adapter