Sennheiser ew 100 G4 Ci-1 Wireless Instrument System with Ci 1 Guitar Cable
ชุดไวเลสกีตาร์แบบไร้สาย Sennheiser ew 100 G4 Ci-1 เป็นไวเลสย่าน UHF ในเจนเนอเรชั่น 4 ประกอบด้วยเครื่องรับ EM 100 G4 Rackmount Receiver, เครื่องส่ง SK 100 G4 Bodypack Transmitter, สายแจ็ค Cl1 instrument cable, 20 Banks with 12 Channel Presets Each, Auto Frequency Scan
The ew 100 G4 Wireless Instrument System with Ci 1 Guitar Cable from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless kits that is fully compatible with all previous series. This system includes an EM 100 G4 UHF diversity rackmount receiver, an SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter, a Ci 1 instrument cable with 1/4″ phone connector, a GA3 rackmount kit, and an RJ10 linking cable. It is designed to provide dependable wireless performance for guitars and other instruments for rehearsals, recording, stage, and other applications.
The transmitter and receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. The bodypack allows you to charge the (optional) rechargeable battery pack while it remains in the transmitter. A high-contrast LCD display allows for easy operation under dimly-lit conditions and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy.
In addition, the ew 100 G4 also includes some handy guitar-specific features. The system’s cable emulator feature allows you to adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound-response similar to a cable. Another practical feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner, right on the display. A built-in 5-band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound even further. Bass players, in particular, will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response: it starts at 25 Hz, which will especially please players with 5-string bass guitars.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission range: Up to 100 meters / 300′
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations