English Description Rupert Neve Designs RNDI Active Transformer Direct Interface Below
The RNDI is designed to deliver instrument (electric guitar, bass, keyboard, piezo pickup, etc.) and speaker feed direct injection with unprecedented sound quality.
The class-A & discrete circuit topology found in the RNDI is based around Mr. Rupert Neve’s custom transformers, and allows for outstanding sonic performance and superior noise rejection.
The RNDI can handle extremely high input levels without clipping (+21dBu on instrument & 41.5dBu on speaker), and the transformer coupled output has a very low output impedance of 40 Ohms, which is capable of driving long lines with minimal loss.
The chassis of the RNDI is a formed steel clamshell designed to hold up to the rigors of use on stage or in the studio.
- Class-A Biased Discrete FET Amplifiers
- Low-Impedance, Transformer-Balanced Out
- “Re-Amping” of Pro Line-Level Sources
- Instrument and Speaker Modes
- Powered by +48V Phantom Power
- Rugged Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- Minimal Loss of HF Over Long Distances
- Adds 2nd and 3rd Order Harmonics
- +21.5 dBU of Headroom
- Handles 1000W Power Amplifier Output
|Inputs||1 x 1/4″|
|Outputs||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″ (thru)|
|Power Source||48V Phantom Power|