Presonus Temblor T10 Subwoofers
Temblor-series subwoofers make integrating a subwoofer into your monitoring setup easy so you can create the flattest possible response. The Temblor T10 provides a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz), allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible.
The central hub of your monitoring setup.
Temblor T10 subwoofers provide the connections and controls necessary to act as the central hub for a basic monitoring setup. A switchable highpass filter on the full-range outputs helps to avoid frequency cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer’s upper range. A polarity invert ensures your system is in phase.
The Temblor T10 also features a momentary footswitch (included), making it easy to compare your mix with or without sub-bass frequencies and ensure it will sound good on a wide variety of systems.
When you hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix accurately, you can make more informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. Temblor T10 subwoofers are the natural sub-bass extension for virtually any full-range monitoring system. Hear the Temblor T10 at your favorite PreSonus® dealer.
- Active studio subwoofer with 10″ reinforced-composition woofer
- Plenty of punch and impact from 250 watts of Class AB power
- Flexible connectivity, with balanced XLR and TRS inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Pass-through on balanced XLR or TRS for connecting main speakers, with 100Hz highpass switch
- Variable input gain and lowpass filter, plus switchable phase and ground lift