The Grand Piano Feel Within Reach
The NPK-20 uses our WKJ-03 Triple-Sensor Graded Hammer-Action Keyboard (with escapement and synthetic ivory and ebony keytops), and has further optimized its key touch curves and sound design. More professional processing has been made for its key touch in terms of downforce, rebound recognition, legato recognition, etc. The sense of escapement and the balance of the black and white keys are also more even. Moreover, the NPK-20 has added a key noise reduction design. Ultimately, it meets all kinds of playing and performance needs, and restores the real touch of a grand acoustic piano.
A Dynamic and Rich Sound
Providing an accurate and truly grand piano sound can be a tall order. We achieved this for the NPK-20 by sampling a delicate and expressive German nine-foot grand piano. We didn’t stop at just one sound, as the
NPK-20 includes a total of 271 high-quality sounds, divided into 7 groups on the top panel. All the sounds have been carefully processed and optimized resulting in a sound selection that is both powerful and rich.
The sounds can be chosen or layered intuitively on the panel, such as the sound of piano layered with the ambient sound of orchestra.
A Microphone Input and Reverb – Perfect for Playing and Singing
A perfect solution for the performing singer/songwriter in you. Simply connect a dynamic microphone to the MIC input with adjustable gain control. Finally, adjust the on-board reverb effect for the microphone to make your performance come alive!
Professional Effects and EQ
The NPK-20 includes professional effects, including 4 types of reverb (hall, plate, room, studio), 4 types of compressor (soft, R&B, lyric piano, standard piano), chorus, and delay. You can freely combine different effects, set your own parameters and recall them at any time.
Reverb: Pre-Delay, Size, Reverb Time, Diffusion, Output Level
Compressor: Ratio, Attack, Release, Threshold, Boost
Chorus: HPF, LPF, Depth, Level
Delay: Time Del, Feedback, H Damp, Level
Also included is a 9-band EQ. You can create and adjust the EQ settings perfect for
your performing to your environment and devices (amplifiers, headphones, built-in speakers, etc.),
store and recall them at any time.
Auto Accompaniment – A One-Man Band
Our included Auto Accompaniment feature enables you to control a variety of different styles of bands using single/multi-fingered chords. You can choose A/B variations and add intros and endings, resulting in professional sounding live performances. When you deactivate the Auto Chord, the accompaniment styles become a drum machine, giving your performances even more possibilities!
Bluetooth Audio & MIDI
If you want to stream music from your mobile device to the NPK-20, simply connect via Bluetooth Audio. Also, you can connect the NPK-20 to educational APPs via Bluetooth MIDI. And the NPK-20 comes with a free APP, Piano Mate, which provides a variety of sheet music. It’s compatible with other 3rd party APPs as well.
Dual Sounds & Dual Keyboard
You can layer sounds, octave shift for the whole keyboard or split the keyboard to 2 sections and
change their sounds and octave separately.
Flexible Connectivity & More Functions
The NPK-20 also provides Aux In, Line Out (L/MONO, R), USB MIDI, 2 Headphones Outputs, Damper Pedal Jack, and Pedal-Unit Jack, perfect for various performance applications.
The NPK-20 also provides handy workflow functions. There are 7 user preset slots, convenient for you to quickly save and recall all the sounds and parameters. You can also practice with the built-in metronome which has 3 sounds for you to choose from.
Chic and Unique Design
A 4″ 800×480 dpi full-color LCD, stylish control panel, and slim design. Whether you’re practicing at home,
band busking on the street, or livestreaming your performance, the NUX NPK-20 is perfect for
your performance and inspiration.
– 88-key NUX WKJ-03 Keyboard (*upgraded)
– Triple-sensor scaled hammer-action keyboard (with escapement and synthetic ebony/ivory keytops)
– Touch Sensitivity: 5 levels
Sounds and Effects
– Sounds: 271 high-quality sounds (7 groups)
– Tone Brilliance: 5 levels
– Layered Sounds: Yes (mix balance adjustable)
– Split Keyboard: Yes (split point adjustable; individual octave shift and tone selection)
– Max. Polyphony: 108
– Compressor: 4 types (soft, R&B, lyric piano, standard piano), 5 parameters (ratio, attack, release, threshold, boost)
– Reverb: 4 types (hall, plate, room, studio), 5 parameters (pre-delay, size, reverb time, diffusion, output level)
– Chorus: 4 parameters (HPF, LPF, depth, level)
– Delay: 4 parameters (time del, feedback, H damp, level)
– Equalizer: 9-band
Accompaniment and Microphone
– Microphone: dynamic microphone input (XLR & 6.35mm combo jack), gain control, volume, reverb
– Auto-Accompaniment: 100 styles (auto chord, single/multi fingering, sync start, A/B variations, intro/ending)
– Transpose: -6 to +5 in semitones
– Octave Shift: -1 to +1 octaves
– Demo Songs: 100
– Metronome: 9 beats, 3 sounds, 20-280bpm
– Recording: 5 songs
– User Presets: 7 memory banks
– Auto-Sleep: Yes
– Bluetooth: Bluetooth MIDI, Bluetooth Audio
Connectivity and Speakers
– USB MIDI, AUX IN, LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), 3.5mm Stereo Phones Output x 2, Damper Pedal (included), Pedal Unit (optional), Microphone Input
– Amplifiers and Speakers: 10W x 2, 3″x6″ oval speaker x 2
– Display: TFT LCD 800x480dpi
– DC 12V/2A
Size and Weight
– Dimensions: 1300mm x 270mm x 130mm
– Weight: 12.2kg (music stand included)
*Note: Piano stand is not included.