Native Instruments Maschine MK3
Groove Production Control Surface and 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Groove Production Software, 8GB of Samples, and Komplete Select Software Bundle – Mac/PC Standalone, AAX Native, VST, AU
MASCHINE MK3 ที่เพิ่มฟังก์ชั่นให้มี audio interface เข้ามา ตอบสนองการใช้งานทั้งเล่นสดและการทำเพลงให้ครบถ้วนยิ่งขึ้น
Native Instruments’ retooled Maschine MK3 offers powerful new features such as a built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface, high-resolution full-color displays, larger pads, touch-sensitive knobs, and more. As a software instrument and hardware controller in one, Maschine gives you the ability to make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns, and more — you can even sequence entire songs! More than 8GB of sample content, along with the full Komplete Select software bundle adds a complete array of production-ready sounds to your sonic toolbox. Add to that an intuitive layout and seamless DAW integration, and you’ve got a complete groove production laboratory at your fingertips. Maschine MK3 lets you create, mix, and perform like never before!
A host of powerful MK3 features
With Maschine MK3 comes an array of powerful features. A built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface allows you to capture patterns and sequences with your DAW. A pair of high-resolution full-color displays allows for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more. Two-handed drumming is a breeze, thanks to larger pads, and touch-sensitive knobs make tweaking parameters just as easy. Browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance is fast and intuitive, by virtue of a four-directional push encoder. And you can power Maschine with the included power supply or via USB.
A smart combination of hardware and software
The Maschine hardware is both an instrument and a controller in one. Sixteen color-coded, velocity-sensitive pads let you intuitively make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns and sequence whole songs with the powerful Maschine software. Two large, high-resolution displays with eight corresponding rotary encoders, buttons, and transport controls integrate perfectly with the Maschine software. Advanced AU and VST plug-in hosting capabilities give you unheard-of music-making power, and an integrated NIS sound browser provides complete integration with Komplete. With this advanced categorical browser, you can find the perfect sound in seconds — even if you have the entire Komplete Ultimate library loaded.
Easy song creation, remixing, and performance capabilities
Maschine’s pattern-oriented concept frees you from the limits of linear arrangement. Build songs by layering patterns into scenes you can rearrange on the fly. Maschine offers external sampling via its built-in audio interface as well as internal re-sampling, precise editing and slicing, auto-mapping, effects and an ultra-convenient browser — all perfectly attuned to the hardware controller. Powerful sample editing tools let you go beyond groove arrangement, turning Maschine into a full sample editing workstation as well as groove production tool. At Millionhead, we’ve found that Maschine’s amazing slicing tools do everything classic groove production samplers can do and much, much more!
Over 8GB of production-ready drums, instruments, and loops
Maschine comes loaded with over 8GB of production-ready sounds and patterns. You get fat drum kits and state-of-the-art synthesizer sounds, including vintage MPC 60 kits and classic synth samples from the Moog Voyager, Korg MS 20, and Juno 60. You also get pristine acoustic instrument loops that have been sliced and tagged for your convenience. Maschine features studio-quality effects too, ranging from dynamics processors to beat-mashers, plus mastering tools and a Grain Stretch effect. And to top it all off, Maschine includes the Native Instruments Komplete Select plug-in bundle, which includes 11 excellent Komplete titles.
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
Experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link with Maschine! Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances.
Komplete Select software bundle
Maschine controllers include Komplete Select — a premium instrument and effect package worth $1,000 when purchased separately. Komplete Select is provided as a download after your Maschine hardware registration.
- Massive Virtual analog synthesizer
- Monark Iconic mono synth
- The Gentleman Classic upright piano
- Drumlab Sampled / synthesized percussion
- Reaktor Prism Polyphonic synthesizer
- Scarbee Mark 1 Electric piano
- Retro Machines 20+ legendary vintage synths
- Vintage Organs Sampled classic organs
- West Africa Percussion library
- Solid Bus Comp Powerful compressor
- Replika Pro-quality delay
- Type:Performance Pad and Control Surface with software
- Screen:2 x High resolution RGB color displays
- Pads:16 x ultra-sensitive pads
- Other Controllers:1 x Touch Strip, 8 x touch sensitive rotary encoders
- Sounds:8GB library of samples, one-shots, loops, instruments, patterns, drum kits
- Number of Effects:25
- Effects Types:Filter, Delay, Reverb, Compression, Tape Saturator, Frequency Shifter and more
- Analog Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (line in), 1 x 1/4″ (mic in)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (line out), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (pedal)
- Format:VST, AU, AAX 32, AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Software:Maschine 2.0, Komplete Select (download)
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Power Supply:15V DC power supply (included) / USB bus power
- Weight:4.85 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:24756