เอฟเฟคกีตาร์ Mooer CAB X2
Mooer Cab X2
Mooer’s new Cab X2 offers 14 editable preset slots for your cabinet simulations, handled via Impulse Responses. You get 11 IRs pre–installed from the factory, and the ability to load your own IRs to 2048 pts via the free Mooer Studio software. The pedal is connected via a USB-C and comes with a standard USB-A to USB-C cable in the package.
The pedal has High Cut, Low Cut, Latency, Level, and Cabinet control knobs. You also get two footswitches, Bypass and A/B, and a Save button. And just like the rest of the X2 series, you have LEDs on the side of the unit that indicate the preset currently selected.
Inputs & Outputs
In addition to the dual mono input and the mini jack headphone output, the pedal also has a dual mono output that can be used as a stereo out or, if you prefer, two mono speaker outs. This allows you to emulate a real stereo setup.
- Design: floor pedal
- Display: Status LED
- Controls: High Cut, Low Cut, Latency, Level
- Switches: A/B, Mode, Bypass
- Suported Software Systems: MacOs, Windows
- Power supply: External
- Connections: 2 x 6.3 mm Jack (In), 2 x 6.3 mm Jack (Out), 3.5 mm Jack (Headphone)
- Special Features: digital cabinet simulation and impulse response Effect Pedal
- Dimensions W/H/D: 75 x 33 x 115 mm
- Weight: 334 g
- Including: Simulator, external Power Adapter