PROLINK® STUDIO PRO 2000® PRO AUDIO MICROPHONE CABLE
Microphone signals are the most sensitive and delicate audio connections — even the slightest pickup of hum, static, RF, or electromagnetic interference can wreak havoc. Monster Pro 2000 pro audio microphone cables deliver superb vocal and instrument represent.
Time Correct® Multi-Gauge Wire Networks
Studio Pro 2000 pro audio microphone cable uses three Time Correct® multi-gauge wire networks for extreme accuracy in imaging, depth and soundstage, and it’s ultra-quiet and noise-free.
Studio Pro’s goal is to capture and reproduce every detail—the raw essence and intricate beauty of each take. Studio Pro 2000’s advanced technologies include a heavy-gauge Bass Control Conductor® for tight, punchy bass and incredible dynamics. Patented Time Correct® windings create phase-aligned signal for the most natural, pristine sonic reproduction possible. Heavy gauge copper maximizes power delivery and dynamic range.
- Time Correct® Multi-Gauge wire networks for extreme accuracy
- Carbon-infused polymer minimizes handling and vibration noise
- Custom Monster® XLR connections with 24k gold contacts
- MultiTwist™ construction with 95% copper braided shielding
- MicroFiber® dielectric preserves highs and improves transients