Marshall DSL1HR Head
A 1-watt tone beast
Marshall’s DSL1HR is an all-tube, twin-channel tone machine capable of conjuring massive sound. Two ECC83s in the preamp section (in concert with the amp’s gain/master volume arrangement) give you stunning tone-shaping mojo, and with an ECC82 in the power amplifier, you’ve got power that’s ideal for everything from the studio to the bedroom.
The DSL series — a revered tonal heritage
The Marshall DSL1HR hails from a revered lineage. Marshall introduced the JCM2000 Dual Super Lead (DSL) series amps in 1997. Right from the get-go, these all-tube monsters enjoyed enthusiastic approval by guitarists and the press alike, forming the backlines of top acts in all musical genres and bludgeoning audiences worldwide for a decade before being replaced by Marshall’s JVM series (a musical powerhouse in its own right). Considered the go-to rock amp by many tone-savvy guitarists, there is considerable pent-up demand for Dual Super Leads. And thus, Marshall is proud to introduce the new-and-improved DSL series.
Softube speaker-emulated output
Marshall has teamed up with software mavens Softube to create exceptional tones in their CODE series of amplifiers, and they’ve joined forces again on the DSL1HR. Its line output features an accurate emulation of Marshall’s iconic 1960 speaker cabinet, allowing you to plug directly into a recording chain with confidence. Guitarists at Sweetwater love flexible recording options, and the DSL1HR delivers.
- Capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube’s accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Rear-panel series effects loop