Line 6 Relay G90
Well, when you want no-compromise sound in a rugged, rackmountable form factor, the Relay G90 system — the one you’re looking at right now — is the way to go. It features 12 compatible channels — plenty of channels for your weekend gigs and even most festival shows with tons of other guitarists. The Relay G90 also gives you 300 feet line-of-sight to move about the stage — that’s more than enough to get interactive with the crowd and the rest of your band.
All in all, the Relay G90 system gives you a rock-solid wireless solution. You touring musicians will appreciate the IEC power connector and the internal switching power supply — that way when you head overseas to tour, you won’t have to leave your wireless freedom behind. This particular system also features an XLR output in addition to the 1/4″ standard output, so you can pipe your signal out to a recording interface or into the mixer to beef up your sound through the PA.
Line 6 Relay G90 Rackmountable Wireless Guitar System Features at a Glance:
- Includes a transmitter and a rackmountable receiver
- Features 12 compatible channels and a 300-foot range
- Internal switching power supply works worldwide for touring guitarists
- Adds an XLR output for feeding a recording rig or the mixer
- Incorporates Line 6’s Virtual Wire Transmission technology for great dynamic response
- Cable Tone Simulator matches the sound of your favorite guitar cable
- Designed to be compander free so your signal stays true
- Low-noise system with high-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Works for approximately 8 hours on just two AA alkaline batteries
- Simple set of controls makes it easy for anyone to use