Line 6 AMPLIFi TT
Line 6 AMPLIFi TT Desktop Guitar Effects Processor at a Glance:
- Multi-function desktop processor unlike any other
- Play your music library via bluetooth
- Take the guess work out of finding the perfect tone
- Take in-depth control of AMPLIFi with Your iOS or Android device
- Massive collection of amps, effects, and pedals
Multi-function desktop processor unlike any other
Line 6 has always been known as an innovator in the guitar world, and the AMPLIFi TT is no exception. Inside this compact desktop processor lies a massive library of killer Line 6 guitar tones. You can manipulate over 200 amps and effects to create the amp sounds of your dreams, and you can do it all from your iOS or Android device. Simply download the free AMPLIFi Remote app and start tweaking away. Creating killer guitar amp tones has never been easier. The AMPLIFi TT is also a full-featured Bluetooth playback system that’s perfect for jamming along with or just listening to. You can even play music tracks from your iOS or Android device through your home stereo and send your guitar tone to your amp.
Play your music library via bluetooth
In this day and age, we keep all our music on mobile devices. What could be better than having all of your favorite music with you all the time? Recently Bluetooth speakers have become all the rage because of their ease of use. No cables. No hassle. AMPLIFi TT’s innovative design lets you playback your favorite music directly into your amp or speakers. It’s perfect for jamming along to your favorite tunes or trying to learn your favorite solo. Just hit play on your favorite track and play along, it’s that easy.
Take the guesswork out of finding the perfect tone
Everyone loves jamming along with their favorite songs and albums. But sometimes finding the perfect tone to use can be a real chore. Line 6 and the AMPLIFi Remote app eliminated this hassle with ultra-cool and easy-to-use Tone Matching function. When you select a song to play from your library, you’ll see a list of community-generated tones tailored to that song or to that artist. Simply select a tone and start rocking out. Not exactly the sound you’re looking for? Tweak it, upload it to the cloud, and share your version. This cool, crowd-sourced function is constantly growing and being updated. Jamming has never been this easy.
Take in-depth control of AMPLIFi with Your iOS or Android device
Line 6’s free AMPLIFi Remote app gives you complete, wireless control of this ground-breaking guitar desktop processor. From playing music to creating amp tones this app is the hub. You can select and load over 200 gig-worthy guitar tones and effects wirelessly from your iOS or Android device with the AMPLIFi Remote app. A cloud-based, automatic tone matching setting provides the ideal amp sound for jamming along with songs in your music library.
Massive collection of amps, effects, and pedals
AMPLIFi TT gives you instant access to an unbelievable collection of classic guitar rigs. Take it from the Sweetwater crew – when it comes to killer amplifier and effects modeling, Line 6 is the top of the heap. Imagine the sonic possibilities of having 200 of the coolest amps, cabs, stompboxes, and studio effects at your fingertips. Line 6 loaded this pedalboard with a ton of absolutely stunning effects, including delays, modulation effects, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs. And with the possibility of using up to eight effects simultaneously, you can create the guitar rig of your dreams.
Line 6 AMPLIFi TT Desktop Guitar Effects Processor Features:
- An all-in-one guitar and multi-effects desktop processor and Bluetooth audio player
- Take complete control of the processor with Line 6’s free AMPLIFi Remote app for iOS and Android devices
- USB output for direct recording to your computer
- Hook up to your amplifier, home stereo, or a pair of studio monitors
- 200 amps, cabinet, stompboxes, and studio effects
- Use up to 8 effects simultaneously
- Crowd-sourced Tone Matching guitar tones
- Play your audio library back via Bluetooth
- Headphone output for silent playing
- Compatible with iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2 and iPad mini; Samsung Galaxy S 5, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Note II; HTC One M8 and M7; Motorola Moto X; Google Nexus 7; Amazon Kindle Fire HDX; ASUS MeMO Pad 8, Fonepad 7 Dual SIM, PadFone Infinity; LG G2, Optimus L70, F7 (AS780), and Nexus 4 LGE960 running Android 4.2-4.4