Powered Studio Subwoofer
The 10s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors.
Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer. KRK’s 10s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
Mix with confidence. The bypass footswitch control allows you to quickly mute the sub and send full-range audio to your recording monitors.
Heavy Duty Enclosure
KRK Subwoofers feature reinforced MDF enclosures for maximum strength and durability. Never let a spilled beer or wild ninja roundhouse kick stop your mixing session again.
We engineered the front port to provide low frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling. The unique shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence.
Plays well with others
Dedicated crossover and optional High-pass filter bypass means that our subwoofers are the perfect compliment to powered monitors. From mixing and mastering to sound design, broadcast and production work – KRK has you covered.
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4″ TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops