KORG Pitchblack Custom Pedal Tuner
Stunning visibility and pin-point precision, at your feet.
Pedal tuner with ultra-high +/- 0.1 cent precision.
- Since its debut in 2008, the KORG Pitchblack pedal tuner has earned a reputation as a trusted and indispensable part of every pedal board, thanks to its high sensitivity, great visibility, and sturdy construction. Now, to continue the legacy of the Pitchblack, we introduce the Pitchblack Custom.
- The Pitchblack Custom features the first vertical 3D visual meter on a pedal tuner. Three-dimensional lights and versatile display modes deliver an unprecedented level of visibility. In addition to allowing ultra-high +/- 0.1 cent tuning precision, it features true bypass switching that prevents any coloration of your tone. Designed with the needs of professionals in mind, the Pitchblack Custom will provide years of trouble-free operation. The durable aluminum die cast body provides a DC output that allows parallel connection for powering other effects pedals. The Pitchblack Custom offers unbeatable visibility and accuracy for all guitarists and bassists and is the clear choice for professionals.
“Custom Shop,” the mark of ultimate quality
Now, KORG announces a new lineup aimed at achieving even greater accomplishments. The name “Custom Shop” designates this tuner as a flagship model that is representative of KORG’s highest levels of technology. Its design features a beautiful meter displayed by a CMD panel, ultra-precision detection, and careful attention paid to appearance and feel. KORG’s high technological ability and commitment to quality have taken shape as the “Custom Shop” name.
- Part of KORG’s “Custom Shop” series, a mark of ultimate quality
- 3D visual meter creates a revolutionary visual effect
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- Four types of meter display modes
- True bypass prevents any coloration or loss in the sound
- DC out allows parallel connection for powering other effect pedals
- Three times longer battery life
- Lineup includes limited-edition color variation models