MXR® FOD™ DRIVE
The MXR FOD Drive recreates the experience of blending the overdriven sounds of two highly coveted amp stacks right from your pedalboard.
This pedal can be powered by a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
The MXR FOD Drive supplies the overdriven power of two highly coveted amp stacks in a single housing. Pros and tonechasers have been combining amplifiers on stage and in the studio for years, blending their sounds together and opening up new tonal palettes for exploration.
The MXR team got their hands on a pair of heavily customized guitar amplifiers of legendary make and model, reveled in thunderous bliss, and then pulled them apart for careful analysis. One of the amps was modified for super scooped high-gain saturation, while the other was modified for punchy midrange crunch. Played in tandem, the complementary tonal profiles revealed a harmonically complex palette of grit, grind, and maxed-out overdrive that sounded so incredible that the team knew they had to make it available to players around the world.
Get the MXR FOD Drive, and experience the invigorating potential of playing through two ripping amp stacks.
- BLEND knob sets mix of High Gain and Crunch Gain circuits
- OUTPUT knob sets overall volume
- GAIN knob sets intensity of High Gain circuit’s overdrive
- SCOOP switch selects flat, scooped, or boosted midrange frequencies
- TONE knob controls overall EQ
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (clear blue LED indicates on)
- CRUNCH GAIN knob sets intensity of Crunch Gain circuit’s overdrive
- CRUNCH VOLUME knob sets output level of Crunch Gain Circuit
- Current Draw: 11 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC