เอฟเฟคกีตาร์ JHS Pedals Angry Charlie V.3
And unlike many other British amp-in-a-box pedals, the Angry Charlie V3 sports a 3-band tone stack, just like the Marshalls, helping nail those warm yet searing tones and boundless sustain. If you are a glutton for high-gain overdrive/distortion that has a British flavor, the Angry Charlie V3 will change your life. Well, your gear life.
FURIOUS-SOUNDING AMP IN A BOX
Turn the Drive control down, and you might be surprised how bluesy and vintage-like this pedal sounds. But through its different versions, our Angry Charlie distortion has always been one of the more aggressive British amp-in-a-box pedals out there. Either way, you’ll be injecting your amp with the grit and attitude of the UK amplifier heads that gave rock ‘n’ roll its teeth.
– Turns any amp into a screaming Marshall stack
– Go from bluesy Hendrix-like breakup to high-gain Brit tones with a twist of the Drive knob
– Drive and Volume control interact the same as a master volume amp head
– Back off your guitar’s volume to control your gain levels without losing clarity
MARSHALL-STYLE TONE STACK
After a couple of extremely well-received versions of the Angry Charlie, we realized that to really nail the ultimate Marshall-style tone, we had to add Marshall-style control. So we gave you a finely tuned Marshall-style 3-band EQ. Enjoy!
– Fine-tune your tone with controls for Bass, Middle, and Treble
– Active controls boost and cut their selected frequencies
V1 = larger enclosure and 3 controls, no presence control
V2 = changed to current production size enclosure and look. presence control added.
V3 = color changed to red, added 3 band tone stack, 5 controls total