TONEX Pedal lets you store and play your AI Machine Modeling Tone Models live on stage. Choose from thousands of the world’s most sought-after amps, cabs, and pedals – or your own gear, modeled in minutes – then gig with them right at your feet. You’ve never experienced this level of authenticity and realism in a pedal before.
From rare one-of-a-kind vintage amps to modern rigs, TONEX Pedal makes it affordable to own the most sought-after gear in the world.
High-end design for pristine tone
With 24-bit, 192 kHz processing, massively wide 5 Hz–24 kHz response, and 123 dB of dynamic range, TONEX Pedal ensures your instrument’s tone is as good as you’ve ever heard it even before it hits TONEX’s incredible modeling.
A complete stage rig in one pedal
TONEX’s groundbreaking technology lets you model everything from a single pedal to a full-pedal, amp-and-cab rig. TONEX Pedal goes even further, giving you the tools you need to shape your sound live on stage.
- AMP / RIG: load up to 150 Tone Model presets to use any time. You can load any combination of pedal, amp and whole-rig models.
- VIR CABINET: use IK’s award-winning multiple impulse response VIR™ cabinet and mic simulation to dial in the perfect cab tone for any situation.
- IR LOADER: load any custom IR you like to explore combinations of Tone Models and your own impulse responses.
- EFFECTS: TONEX Pedal includes a noise gate, parametric EQ, compressor, and 5 stereo reverbs derived from AmpliTube X-SPACE pedal.
It’s all the tone-shaping options you need in a single pedal. And you can save up to 150 presets, organized within 50 banks of 3 preset slots each, giving you endless tones from a single portable rig.
Tour-ready design and features
Designed and crafted in Italy, TONEX Pedal features a compact chassis made from anodized aluminum that can withstand years of tour abuse.
With full MIDI in/out, you can connect high-end FX pedals like our X-GEAR line for a complete programable pedalboard or easily add TONEX Pedal to your touring rack, and use its expression pedal input to add real-time control over any parameter.
A limitless collection of tones
TONEX is more than just a pedal, it’s an ecosystem of tone, with a full range of hardware, software and apps to transport your tones everywhere, seamlessly, from your DAW and plug-ins for studio production, to your mobile device for impromptu practicing. Access your favorite Tone Models not only from the TONEX Pedal, but also from the free TONEX software and free TONEX iOS app.
Best of all, TONEX Pedal includes 1000 Premium Tone Models plus unlimited access to free user Tone Models on ToneNET to load to the pedal for a limitless supply of sonic inspiration.
Full studio integration
TONEX Pedal tone experience goes beyond the stage. Use the included TONEX MAX software not only to model your rig, but also as a standalone or a plug-in integrated with your DAW or directly with AmpliTube 5 to enjoy the exact same tone you use live in your studio productions. And for maximum convenience, TONEX Pedal also includes a full version of AmpliTube 5 to integrate your Tone Models within the most powerful amp and effects software on the planet.
Plus TONEX Pedal also doubles as a 24 bit/44.1 kHz USB audio interface, so you don’t need any other gear to plug into your studio, choose your tone and rock out.
Easily prep for gigs
TONEX software includes a librarian letting you browse, arrange, edit and load your Tone Models and presets. With an easy drag & drop interface you can manage a massive collection of sounds in seconds.
TONEX Pedal Features
- Advanced AI Machine Modeling™ technology for hyper realistic Tone Models
- Play models of amps, amps + cabs, combos or pedals like: distortion, overdrive, fuzz, boost and EQ
- Compact form factor that fits on any pedalboard
- 50 banks with 3 preset slots each for up to 150 customizable presets
- Practice in silence with your favorite tone using the headphone output
- Full MIDI implementation for control over advanced rigs
- Swap the cab with any third-party IRs or use the included advanced VIR™ cab technology with customizable microphone placement
- Built-in USB port doubles an audio interface for recording and for preset management
- Includes TONEX MAX software all-in-one player, modeler and librarian and AmpliTube 5 software
- Plug-in for your favorite DAW – works as an AAX / VST / AU plug-in or in AmpliTube 5
- Access to ToneNET for sharing, downloading and trying thousands of premium and free Tone Models.
- Model your own rig (amp, cabinets, pedals) using the TONEX modeling software
- Stage-ready, high-visibility display, shows the preset name, bank number or parameter’s name and value.
- Sturdy anodized aluminum chassis designed and crafted in Italy