เอฟเฟคกีตาร์ Headrush GIGBOARD
A dynamic tonal tool
Thanks to Gigboard’s quad-core DSP system, every amp and pedal model you select greets you with the detail, touch response, and clarity you’d expect from the genuine article. And with a collection of models that range from legendary tube amps to highly sought-after microphones, you’re able to conjure a massive array of these sounds with the tap of a toe. Factor in Gigboard’s support for third-party cabinet impulse responses, and you have an expandable tonal tool that is sure to inspire.
The first time you touch your finger on Gigboard’s 7″ full-color touch display, you’ll already have a good idea of how simple it is to select models, tweak their tone, change your signal path, and save settings. Select an effect simply by tapping on it, change its value using the familiar rotary encoder, and change the order with a simple swipe.
Third-party IR support
Support for aftermarket cabinet impulse responses makes Gigboard a forward-looking, expandable amp platform from which you’ll always draw inspiration.
Flexible I/O suits any setup
Gigboard’s wide range of ins and outs tailors this pedalboard to virtually any setup:
- Use Gigboard to front-load your high-headroom amp with an unbelievable range of coveted amp flavors and the latest digital FX.
- Run Gigboard’s direct-out into a performance PA or set of practice headphones and leave your amp behind.
- Use Gigboard as a high-quality recording platform into your DAW over USB — never to mic a cab again.
But that’s not all. On the back, you’ll find an expression-pedal jack for added control over your tonal parameters. MIDI in/out/thru opens up a world of control possibilities for your gear, multiple systems, or even your entire performance. Finally, an effects loop integrates your favorite stomps and rack gear to weave your own tonal DNA into the mix.
HeadRush Gigboard Amp and FX Modeling Processor Features:
- Floor-based modeling and multi-effects unit with a touchscreen interface
- Powerful Quad-core DSP system and Eleven HD Expanded modeling engine
- 7″ touchscreen interface makes editing and organizing your tones a piece of cake
- Dozens of amplifier, cabinet, microphone, and effects models onboard
- Third-party impulse response support for expandable cab options
- 4 rugged footswitches control effects switching, preset management, and more
- Onboard looper with 20 minutes of looping time
- MIDI in/out/thru for expanding control of a larger system
- USB allows for direct recording, system updates, and more
- Convenient headphone output
- Hands-free mode is perfect for making tonal changes on the fly