เอฟเฟคกีตาร์ Flamma FX200 Multi Effects Pedal
The FX200 is the newest flagship multi-effects processor from Flamma Innovation. The FX200 aims to be a step up from the FX100 in every way including a brand-new 5” LCD touch screen and newly polished user interface where digital pedal icons pop and recreate the feel of Flamma’s micro pedal lineup.
The FX200 is almost recognizable compared to its younger brother the FX100. Users will instantly notice the addition of two more footswitches for easier preset bank switching and effects control, as well as an all-new pedal design with premium grip and upgraded hinge functionality. The I/O has been drastically expanded to support auxiliary in, expression pedal, stereo FX Loop, stereo out, headphones out, XLR out, 5 pin MIDI in/out, USB-C for PC connection, and a power switch is also included for convenience. The expanded I/O is aimed for covering guitarists in all situations, with or without an amp, on stage, in the studio, or on the road.
On the amps and effects front, 58 built-in preamp models are included as are 30 IR-based factory speaker cab models designed to emulate the sound and feel of a real tube amplifier. The support for third-party impulse response files has now been upgraded to support files of up to 1024 sampling points each with 50 empty slots, allowing for more options in the quest for the perfect tone.
The FX200 has been designed to easily interface with a computer to edit and manage the device using the specialized editing software, available to download for free. PC connections now conveniently take place over USB-C, and users can easily update the firmware or backup presets while connected.
The FX200 also includes standard multi-effects features such as a built-in tuner, 10 metronome and 80 drum machine options, a 52-second capacity looper, and external footswitch support. A variety of presets are also preloaded so users can plug and play right out of the box.
· High-quality 5” LCD touch screen.
· 4 footswitches for controlling presets and guitar effects.
· 10 effects modules with 160 different types of effects in total.
· Up to 200 editable user preset slots.
· Editable effects chain allows users to change the order of modules.
· Extensive I/O that provides flexibility for studio, stage, or practice.
· Two different footswitch control modes for different situations.
· 58 Built-in preamp models based on non-linear sample modelling technology to recreate the feel of an authentic tube amplifier.
· 30 high-quality cabinet simulations (1024pts) with support for loading up to 50 third-party impulse response files.
· Programmable MIDI port for MIDI IN or MIDI OUT.
· Global EQ allows user to adjust the tone quickly according to different audio setups.
· Integrated 52-second looper can be set to pre mode or post mode.
· 80 drum machine variations and 10 metronome styles to choose from.
· CTRL footswitch allows user to set corresponding footswitch as the on/off switch or tap tempo switch.
· Spill-over function for delay/reverb to fade out naturally.
· Supports USB audio recording with specialized editor software for preset management and firmware updates.
|FX200-Hardware:||AUX IN：1*1/8” unbalanced stereo input jack，impedance value 47kΩ
EXP 2 ：1*1/4” TRS jack，impedance value 10kΩ
INPUT ：1*1/4” unbalanced mono input jack，impedance value 1MΩ
SEND：1*1/4” unbalanced mono output jack，impedance value 510Ω
RETURN ：1*1/4” unbalanced mono input jack，impedance value 1MΩ
OUTPUT：2*1/4” unbalanced mono output jack，impedance value 600Ω
PHONES ：1*1/8” stereo output jack，impedance value 47Ω
XLR OUT：2*balanced XLR output jack，impedance value 600Ω
MIDI：1*5-PIN MIDI female port
USB ：1*USB TYPE-C port，for data transfer and USB AUDIO
DC IN：DC 9V 1A, center negative
SNR：A/D Converter 24-Bit 112 dB；D/A Converter 24-Bit 110 dB
Accessories：Power Supply, USB Cable, Quick Guide