เอฟเฟคกีตาร์ Flamma FS21 Stereo Drum Machine And Looper Pedal Editor Software Supported
FLAMMA Innovation has introduced their state-of-the-art take on a hybrid looper/drum-machine pedal featuring support for up to 160 minutes of total recording time and free desktop software to manage all of your recordings and files.
Flamma aims to help new looper users by including robust metronome and drum machine functionality that includes 10 metronome options as well as 100 different drum grooves from 10 different musical styles. To aid in the recording process, the FS21 includes a Looper and Rhythm LED display that allows users to easily control volume levels, looper effects, and storage as well as volume levels, beats per minute, and groove styles for the drum machine. Merger control functions provide syncing of the drum machine and looper for better quality recordings and timing management.
For those looking for more control over their recordings, the Flamma FS21 Editor software can be downloaded from the official website for Mac or Windows. The editor software can quickly import, export, or delete recording files one at a time or in bulk. In addition to the editor software, external footswitch control is also supported to quickly change settings during live performance or intense practice sessions.
- High-quality looper (44.1kHz, 24bit) and drum machine
- Supports up to 4 minutes of recording time per each track with 40 preset slots for 160 minutes total recording capacity.
- 100 different drum grooves from 10 unique music styles and 10 types of metronome settings to choose from.
- EXT CTRL function supports external footswitches (purchased separately).
- Easily import/export recordings via USB connection.
- Built-in progress bar LED screen aids in loop creation and recording process.
- Separate footswitch for controlling looper and drum machine
|Input:||2* 1/ 4” unbalanced mono audio jacks (Impedance value:1Meg ohm)|
|Output:||2* 1/ 4” unbalanced mono audio jacks(Impedance value:470 ohm)|
|Power Supply:||DC. 9V 300mA Center negative|
|Accessories:||Safety Instruction & Warranty Card，Sticker，quick guide|
|Input A/ D Conversion:||Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz; Sampling Accuracy:24 bit; Dynamic:103 dB; Frequency:20Hz~20KHz, +0 / -1 dB|
|Output A/ D Conversion:||Dynamic:106 dB; Frequency:20Hz~20KHz, +0 / -1 dB|
|USB Output:||Type:Type-B Micro USB|
|Output EXT CTRL:||1/4” TRS jack x 1|