กีตาร์ไฟฟ้า Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Telecaster
The Vintera Road Worn® ’50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of ‘50s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The thick, fat-shouldered Thick ’50s “U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Two hot ‘50s Tele single-coil pickups
- Thick ‘50s “U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ROAD WORN® NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Our Road Worn® Nitro finish is distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
EARLY ‘50S “U” NECK PROFILE
Fat and comfortable, the Early ‘50s “U”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
REVOICED 50S TELE PICKUPS
We recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Featuring 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with enhanced tuning stability.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick ’50s “U”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Style ’50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style ’50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag