กีตาร์ไฟฟ้า Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Stratocaster
The Vintera Road Worn® ’50s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender® tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. Crisp and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The updated Thick Soft “V”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and the traditional Strat® control layout. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Three hot ‘50s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- Thick Soft “V”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ROAD WORN® NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Our Road Worn® Nitro finish is hand-distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
A classic Fender tone wood, alder has a balanced, lively tone perfect for any style of music.
THICK SOFT “V” NECK PROFILE
Based on a Late 50s “V” profile that’s been slightly rounded, the Thick Soft “V” neck profile has a distinctly comfortable fretting-hand feel.
HOT 50S STRAT PICKUPS
These pickups have the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous, slightly overwound for full, punchy tone.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft “V”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style ’50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style ’50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style ’50s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag