กีตาร์ไฟฟ้า Fender Vintera ’70s Telecaster Custom
VINTAGE STYLE FOR THE MODERN ERA
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the articulation and punch that made the Telecaster a legend.
We recreated the pickups to sound more like the ‘70s originals. By combining the vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup with a fat-sounding Wide Range humbucking neck pickup we added some beef to the traditional Tele® bite. The “Thin C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three steel barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- One ‘70s Tele single-coil bridge pickup; Wide Range humbucking neck pickup
- “Thin C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three steel barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“THIN C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the “Thin C”-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a period-correct playing feel that’s comfortable for all players.
We revoiced the pickups to be more 70s-accurate. They’re crisp and articulate, with improved string-to-string volume balance.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE
This Telecaster has a classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three steel “barrel” saddles for extra bite.
‘70S-STYLE “F” TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of classic machines with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Binding: None
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style ’70s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele® with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage “F” Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt “F” Stamped with Micro-Tilt™
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag