กีตาร์ไฟฟ้า Fender Vintera ’60s Telecaster Bigsby
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera ‘60s Telecaster Bigsby. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile, re-voiced pickups and cool-looking Bigsby tremolo—this guitar has all of the growl and twang that made the Telecaster a legend.We recreated the pair of ‘60s single-coil Telecaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling tone that put Fender on the map. The thick, fat-shouldered “Early ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A Bigsby vibrato allows for expressive vibrato effects without compromising the characteristic Tele® twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include four-bolt neck plate , chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder or ash body
- Two vintage-style ‘60s Tele® single-coil pickups
- “Early ‘60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Bigsby B5 bridge and tailpiece
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ALDER OR ASH BODY
Alder’s tone is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs; ash features beautiful grain, along with chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end.
“EARLY 60S C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the “Early ’60s C”-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 60S TELE PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more 60s-accurate. They’re full of the twangy, biting tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
The Bigsby vibrato has a smooth feel—perfect for subtle vibrato—along with a slick, original-era aesthetic.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines, with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Binding: None
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Early ’60s “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Adjustable Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag