Fender Limited Edition Player Stratocaster Neon Green
- Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Maple Neck — Provides stability and a bright sonic character.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Dark and luxurious material with a fast, addictive feel.
- Modern “C” Neck Profile — Slim shape offers comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players. Slippery satin finish won’t ever slow you down either!
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Provides a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Player Series Alnico Pickups — Designed for crisp and articulate Fender tone, with a bit of an edge!
- 2-Point Tremolo Bridge — Lets you embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)