JINO Jazz Bass is a signature model that uses a matching head on the bright Seafoam Green ash body and condenses the specifications of Kenji Hino “JINO” that supports all genres and play styles.
This model is an active / passive switchable 3-pickup specification equipped with a 2-band Fender FEEQ preamplifier in an SHS pickup configuration with a humbucker added, which is the person’s wish.
The front pickup volume uses a Push-Pull switch control that can be switched between active and passive. A carefully selected middle pickup that seeks a clean and profound sound, and a push-pull function are also installed in the middle pickup volume control, and when pulling, only the humbucker is output independently.
The bridge uses a heavy Hi-Mass Bridge that achieves rich sustain and a smooth tension. The angle of the neck pocket is adjusted according to the thickness of the Hi-Mass Bridge, and by narrowing the distance between the body and the strings, it provides optimal playability for slap playing. The product is designed to facilitate detailed fingering, and JINO’s unique commitment from the player’s perspective is reflected in the product so that it can be used for technical play.
The pickup fence of this product is included in the attached Gig Bag .
- Case / Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Premium Vintage-Style 70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Modern Modified Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Premium Vintage-Style 70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup with Push / Pull Active / Passive), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 3. (Middle Pickup with Push / Pull Middle Pickup Only), Treble Boost, Bass Boost,
- Switching: Middle Pickup Only On / Off with Volume 3 Push / Pull Function
- Configuration: SHS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass ™ (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage ’70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: 1975 “U”
- Scale Length: 34 “(86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25 “(184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5 “(38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block