กีตาร์ไฟฟ้า Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS
The American Professional II Stratocaster® HSS draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth, while the Double Tap™ bridge pickup delivers punchy humbucking tones as well as calibrated single-coil sounds at the push of a button. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster HSS delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Double Tap™ Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Upgraded 2-Point Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Deep “C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
V-MOD II PICKUPS
V-Mod II Stratocaster pickups are voiced specifically for each position, creating a perfectly balanced tone with the vintage warmth and crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend. The Double Tap™ bridge pickup delivers punchy humbucking tones as well as calibrated single-coil sounds at the push of a button.
NEW SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register and make leads easy and comfortable.
2-POINT TREMOLO WITH COLD-ROLLED STEEL BLOCK
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment – and the upgraded cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
DEEP “C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
Delivering both comfort and speed, the American Professional II Deep “C” neck profile is slim at the nut and fills out gradually as it approaches the neck joint to create a natural feel that’s perfect for chording and single note playing alike. The hand-rolled fingerboard edges and Super-Natural satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.
A performance-friendly push-push switch on the second tone control activates the unique Double Tap™ humbucking pickup, unlocking single-coil tones without any volume loss, making it easy to adjust your sound mid-performance.
ALDER OR ROASTED PINE
This guitar is available in either alder or roasted pine (on select colors). Alder is a classic Fender tonewood with a balanced sound perfect for almost any genre. Roasted pine is a lightweight wood known for punchy and complex tone – upgraded with our roasting treatment, greatly improving resonance.
- Body Material: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)