กีตาร์ไฟฟ้า Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS Rosewood Neck Limited Edition
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS Rosewood Neck Limited Edition
- The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster perfectly balances classic design with modern finesse. Keeping everything that made its predecessor so great, the American Pro II Strat offers greater tonal flexibility and is much easier to play — courtesy of Fender’s fantastic V-Mod II pickups, an ultra-fast “Super Natural” neck finish and an ergonomic sculpted heel for superb upper fret access.
- This limited edition American Pro II Strat is perfect for Fender fans after something a bit “different”. Fitted with a solid Rosewood neck and boasting an alluring Sonic Blue finish, this particular Stratocaster will make you stand out both sonically and on stage!
- Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Deep “C” Neck Shape — Comfortable for contemporary and traditional players, featuring rolled fingerboard edges for superior comfort.
- “Super Natural” Neck Finish — Provides a fast, friction-free feel for fast playability.
- Solid Rosewood Neck — A dark and silky material with bright overtones and an exquisite natural grain.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- V-Mod II Single-Coils & Double Tap Humbucker — “Some of the best sounding” pickups Fender has ever made! Articulate, yet retain the unmistakable chime and bell-like highs you’d expect from a classic Strat.
- Treble Bleed Circuit — Maintains all the pristine highs when you lower the instrument’s volume!
- Included Deluxe Hardshell Case — Robust protective case featuring luxurious silver plush interior.